The team to join. The place to work.
If you’re great at what you do, and enjoy your career… If you believe, like we do, that fintech is an empowering and meaningful catalyst for positive change… If you’re looking for a great place to work where innovation, collaborative problem solving, results, responsibility, transparency, fun and a healthy work-life balance are equally valued… If you’re motivated by success and excited about a unique ecosystem that creates the best of all worlds – startup with security, energy of early innovation with impact of real business… If you’re all this, we want you!
DevOps | Israel
Credit Place is currently seeking to hire a DevOPs.
- Linux administrator with networking experience
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2; VPC, EKS, ECS, S3, LB, FW, CloudFront, RDS, Cloudwatch is a must
- Experience with Kubernetes and Kubernetes ecosystem (Prometheus, Helm, EFK stack, etc.) is a must
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Kibana/Grafana is a must
- Infrastructure as code process understanding/experience (Terraform or Cloudformation) is a must
- Proven experience in CI/CD: Jenkins, Jenkins X (optional), GitHub
- Proven experience in scripting language: Golang, Python or Bash
- Experience with MySql is an advantage
- Windows administration is an advantage
- Experience with Security best practices is an advantage
DevOps | Israel
OM2 is searching for DevOps Engineer to join our production team.
- Manage and troubleshoot live production environments.
- Manage projects on live production environments from end to end.
- Be a part of an agile and independent team of DevOps engineers.
- Test, build, design, deploy, and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer of a production environment.
- Deep understanding of Linux OS. detect and troubleshoot problems.
- Proven experience in automatic processes on Linux environments.
- Experience with Windows Server OS, detect, and troubleshoot problems.
- Powershell Skills - Big Advantage.
- Strong experience with Cloud providers and Infrastructure as code tools.
- AWS - An advantage.
- Terraform - Big advantage.
Senior software engineer | Israel
OM2 is currently seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer who can apply their skills, passion and experience to develop its challenging products. As the engineer you will be responsible for designing and building application infrastructures and improve tough-spots. You will have the privilege to work shoulder to shoulder with a very strong and talented team of developers.
- Develop and maintain the backend of the core products of the company
- Design and get architecture decision together with the company’s architects
- Analyze and investigate performance issues and concurrency problems
- Handle production issues in a large-scale application with multiple client types
- Mentor and lead other developers in order to improve the teams quality
- Passion for developing cutting edge applications and solving complicated problems.
- 5+ years of experience developing .Net applications (mostly back-end).
- Deep knowledge with WCF and Web API technologies. Knowing when to use each.
- Substantial understanding of web applications architecture and advanced software design paradigms.
- Understand concurrent programming and know how to debug multithreaded applications.
- Proven experience in learning and applying new technologies and software designs.
- Demonstrated abilities to write and follow technical briefs, technical requirements and data schemas.
- Familiar with message based architecture and message patterns. (msmq, rabbitMQ etc.)
- Ability to estimate the scope and effort required to deliver a development task.
- Understands ALM and the use of CI/CD.
- Experience as an agile development practitioner.
- Experience in code testing, including unit testing and service testing (NUnit, msTest)
- Strive to always be better